UnitedLTC has helped companies, both large and small, successfully implement long-term care insurance
benefit programs of their own. Owners of companies, executives and rank-and-file employees have all
benefited from learning about long-term care at work, and from purchasing coverage with premium
discounts and simplified medical underwriting.
Becoming aware of long-term care at a young age provides employees an opportunity to purchase
coverage when it is least expensive and they have the best chance of being approved.
We will work with you to:
- Select the best insurance company and product offering.
- Develop proposal options for management to maximize the impact of a long-term
care benefit for the company's owners, executives and employees.
- Deliver a comprehensive communication strategy to promote educational workshops
to your employees and build value of the new benefit.
- Build a comprehensive, customized educational Web presentation to facilitate employees and family members learning about long-term care and the specific benefits of your company-sponsored plan.
- Conduct small-group employee information workshops at times and locations
convenient to your workforce.
- Conduct one-on-one follow up meetings with employees to help them customize solutions
for their needs and budget.
- Conduct follow up re-enrollments for new hires.